Like Us On FacebookFollow Us on Twitter
View / Pay My Bill
Clifton Water District

Transfer Water Services

If you are Purchasing a Home

If you are purchasing a home that is serviced by the Clifton Water District, your water service is typically transferred into your name through the Title Company. Before completing your property transfer, please give us a call to verify the accuracy of the information we have on file for your account. This will also be an opportunity for you to ask our staff any questions you may have about your water service. If you are not using a Title Company for the closing of the property, you will need to provide our Customer Service Representatives with a copy of the documents validating the property transfer. There will be a $30.00 Connect Fee, on the first monthly bill, for transferring the account records to a new Property owner.

For new Property Owners, we will need the following information on your account:

  • The mailing address to send your monthly billing statements.
  • Your phone number. The District relies on contacting you by phone to notify you of any emergencies regarding your water service.

If you are Renting a Home

If you are renting a home that is serviced by Clifton Water, the account remains in the name of the Property Owner. They or the Property Manager can sign you up to receive a duplicate bill for your convenience. They will need to complete a Third Party Notification Form before you will begin to receive a bill.

If you are renting but not receiving a bill for water service at a property you are renting, please call us or visit the office and we can give you the balance owed on the account and the due date.